Because reading lists about working out on the internet is more fun than actually working out (how meta), here’re 10 reasons why working out is hard:
1. Because there’s always something better to do.
2. Because it feels like it’s gonna take forevvvvs.
3. Because no one wants to look like a doof in hip hop ballet class.
4. Because shaving your legs before going to the gym is enough exercise.
5. Because weightlifting in front of other humans makes you feel puny and weak.
6. Because, really, are you EVER gonna start jogging for reals? Pfff.
7. Because you’ve already accepted that you’ll never survive the Hunger Games.
And/or you’ll never survive a visit to Jurassic Park.
8. Because the pirate workout seems haaaaaaarrrrrrd, matey.
9. Because you firmly believe exercise balls make you look like an ass.
10. Because looking at pictures of cats working out is more fun than actually working out.
None of these reasons seems that good, do they? So go work out, lazy bones! Or don’t. It’s your life.