Here’s a look at some of the cast’s biggest “problems,” and how a little push from the mafia would have made them… you know, actual problems.
1. When the club is full of grenades…
When the club is full of horse heads.
2. When you don’t know who wrote the letter… When you don’t know who wrote the ransom letter.
3. When Dina pulls the robbery on a chick in your bed...
When Luca Brasi pulls the robbery on everything in your house.
4. When you can’t get to the gym... When you can’t get to your lawyer.
5. When Sam and Ron won’t shut the f**k up...
When Sam and Ron lose their tongues and have to shut the f**k up.
6. When Snookie gets hauled off into police custody for being drunk in public…When Snookie gets hauled off into police custody for her own protection.
7. When you gotta ditch a girl because she’s too young for you, bro.
When you gotta ditch a girl because she just blew up, along with your car.
8. When Mike Sorrentino comes to Sunday dinner with plenty of ammo on everybody.
When Mike Corleone comes to Sunday dinner with plenty of ammo for everybody.
9. When you go to Italy and everyone there wants to kill you.
When you go to Italy because everyone else wants to kill you.
10. When Angelina shows up to the cast reunion… When Angelina shows up to the cast reunion in a body cast.
So there’s the top 10 problems the cast of The Jersey Shore would be facing if the Godfather had anything to say about it. Got a problem with The Jersey Shore? Tell us about in the comments below!